Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello!

This blog will be where I post updates about what's going on in Africa. I'm flying out September 14th, which is only 6 weeks away! Right now I'm finalizing travel plans, and mentally preparing leaving California. I could use all your prayers as I prepare for this transition. I am so excited about this opportunity, but I'm also pretty nervous to leave for a year.

I am trying to figure out how to attach my support letter, so you can learn more about what I'll be doing and why I'm going. If you'd like to give financially to my trip, please send a check to Grace Bible Church, P.O. Box 355 Cedar Ridge, CA 95924. Do not include my name, but put account #006 on the memo line.

Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! I'm looking forward to keeping you all up to date on this next journey of my life and my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment